1/4 Photos of Garlic and Herb Parmesan Buns (Abm)
Tasty, light and fluffy rolls. Can be made smaller for dinner rolls or as sandwich rolls. Crusty outside and soft inside. These pack a great punch when paired with grilled chicken or pulled pork or even steak sandwiches. I even made these for fancy hamburger rolls and received raves for the flavor enhancement of the burger. Adopted from a bread machine recipe I had. Prep time includes putting together and rising time once assembled. Times may change for rising based on altitude and temperature. Prep time does not include dough cycle
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in bread machine as per directions from your unit.
- 2Program to dough cycle, GO!
- 3Once done, place dough onto lightly oiled surface and cut into 8 pieces.
- 4Shape into balls.
- 5Place on greased cookie sheet , flatten slightly.
- 6Let rise in warm area until doubled.
- 7Preheat oven to 400°F; brush buns with water, sprinkle top with a little bit of cheese, or for change a bit of garlic powder, Italian herbs, or for a kicker spicy herb. Bake 15 min or until lightly browned.
- 8Serve warm or cool completely.
- 9Can be frozen in double wrapped sealed container bag or ziploc. remember to take out as much air as possible. Good for a month.
- 10To reheat: thaw completely and put into warmed oven for homey smells and freshness.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic and Herb Parmesan Buns (Abm)
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.5
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 66.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 7.0 g