Recipe by Chef MB
Yummy, a little lighter and a little different. Could use more garlic, if you like. My notes say that the leftovers are good with leftover chicken on a green salad the next day.
- 1 lb red potatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 cup radish, Sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in med saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat and simmer 15 min or till tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl combine yogurt, mayo, mustard and.
- spices; blend well.
- In med bowl, combine potatoes, yogurt and radishes. Toss lightly. Serve warm.