Recipe by Latchy
Very quick recipe for artichokes to have as part of a antipasto platter or simply to put in a salad. Prep time does not take in refrigerator time.
Top Review by Naturelover
OMG1 These are fantastic. Who was to know such a simple recipe was going to be so good. I was out of marinated artichokes, so I came to food.com. From now on I'm buying only canned and using this recipe to marinade them. Thank You.
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley or 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 (400 g) cans artichokes
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced red capsicum
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the marinade, whisk together the garlic, oil, herbs and lemon juice in a bowl then season with salt and cracked black pepper.
- Drain the artichokes and add to the bowl with the capsicum.
- Mix well to coat.
- Cover and marinade in the refrigerator overnight.
- These will keep in the refrigerator in an airtight container for a week.