Recipe by CHILI SPICE
Why wait for summer to make this mouth watering recipe. This is very easy and soooo yummy! My family doesn't eat allot of red meat but every once in awhile we like to enjoy a nice steak. We try other marinades but always come back to this "family fav." Hope you ejoy it too!
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh herb (I use parsley, oregano and thyme, 1/4 cup total)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX ALL INGREDIENTS IN A BOWL. RESERVE 1/4 CUP OF MARINADE; REFRIGERATE. MARINATE YOUR STEAK(S) IN REFRIGERATOR 3-24 HOURS. REMOVE STEAK(S); DISCARD MARINADE. GRILL OR BROIL STEAK(S), BRUSHING WITH RESERVED MARINADE UNTIL DONE. THIS MAKES 1 CUP OF MARINADE.
- ****BEFORE GRILLING, I LIKE TO SPRINKLE BOTH SIDES OF MEAT WITH A PINCH OF COARSE SALT AND CRACKED BLACK PEPPER****.