Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and versatile. A nice alternative to bottled dressings for marinade! This one includes garlic, thyme and Italian-style seasonings. Great on chicken.
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine the water, vinegar, oil, garlic, thyme, Italian-style seasoning, poultry seasoning, rosemary, salt and ground black pepper.
- Mix well and apply to your favorite meat.