Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a supermarket recipe card.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 lbs chicken drumsticks (about 8)
- cooking spray
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Blend garlic, marjoram, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
- Brush drumsticks with oil; sprinkle on the herb mixture.
- Place chicken on grill. Grill, covered, 18-22 minutes or until done. Turn 2-3 times to brown evenly.