Recipe by KimberlyV65
This is a recipe that I created using Mrs. Dash Salt Free seasoning. For garnishing, you can either use paprika or additional Mrs. Dash.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- paprika or Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Hard-boil, cool and peel eggs; cut in half lengthwise; place yolks into a small bowl; mash with fork.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, Mrs. Dash seasoning and pepper. Blend well.
- Scoop or pipe into egg halves; garnish with paprika (or additional Mrs. Dash) if desired.
- Refridgerate until ready to serve.