Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls or 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flaky dough sheet
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, spreadable garlic and herb
- 3 -4 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 4 cups vegetables (cut up a fresh assortment such as bell pepper strips, carrots, broccoli florets, grape or cherry tom)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme, fresh, chopped
- Heat oven to 375°F Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Remove dough from 1 can, keeping dough in one piece; do not unroll. With palms of hands, gently roll dough in one direction into 10-inch log. With serrated knife, cut log into 20 slices. Repeat with second can of dough.
- At center of pizza pan, arrange 2 slices side by side, pressing together to flatten inside edges and to form a circle. Place 7 slices in ring around center slices; press together lightly. Arrange 12 slices in the next ring; press together lightly. Arrange 19 slices in the last ring, overlapping edges slightly in ring. (See photo.) Press together gently.
- Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Gently loosen ornament from pan; cool 5 minutes. Gently remove ornament from pan; slide onto wire rack. Cool 15 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cream cheese at medium speed until soft and fluffy. Slowly beat in whipping cream, continue beating until fluffy. Beat in spreadable cheese until well blended. Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
- Place cooled ornament on large round serving tray, rearranging as necessary if crescent slices have separated. Spread entire ornament with cream cheese mixture. Shape one foil baking cup metal ornament top, folding in half at base of cup. Cut small slit in top. Fold second baking cup inward from outside edges to make metal strip. Twist together at base to make loop for ornament top. Insert base into slit. Slide springs of rosemary through loop to resemble branch of pine tree. Garnish as desired with vegetables and thyme.