Recipe by anovamom
From www.topsecretrecipes.com. It's a "copycat" version of the Rondele Garlic & Herbs Cheese Spread by Todd Wilbur. Prep time includes storage.
Top Review by ~jb4~
I have made this 3 times and each time I think it tastes better and better. I didn't have any whipped cream cheese so I went online to find out if I could sub a block of cream cheese. Yes, you can. 1 block and 2 tbsps of milk whipped together with an electric mixer works nicely. My dd loves rondele and pub cheese and I won't buy it again since I have this recipe now. Thank you so much!
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, finely minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (12 ounce) containerphiladelphia whipped cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and onion powder.
- Add cream cheese and gently fold in the seasonings, being careful not to overmix as the cream cheese will lose it's "fluff".
- Allow the flavors to blend by storing in an airtight container in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Stir once more before serving.