1/12 Photos of Garlic and Herb Bread (France)
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe was found on the internet at francethisway.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Slice bread down to BUT NOT THROUGH the bottom crust.
- 3In a bowl, combine garlic, oregano, parsley, softened butter & parmesan cheese, mixing well.
- 4Spread butter mixture on each side of bread without breaking the loaf.
- 5Wrap the loaf in aluminum foil & bake 20 minutes.
- 6Unwrap, slice completely & serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic and Herb Bread (France)
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 411.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 6.8 g