Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe was found on the internet at francethisway.com.
- 1 lb French bread
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice bread down to BUT NOT THROUGH the bottom crust.
- In a bowl, combine garlic, oregano, parsley, softened butter & parmesan cheese, mixing well.
- Spread butter mixture on each side of bread without breaking the loaf.
- Wrap the loaf in aluminum foil & bake 20 minutes.
- Unwrap, slice completely & serve hot.
Great way to spice up the garlic bread. My wife loved it with my red sauce & meatballs. Tonight having it again with #12568. Thanks!
Mmmmmm. That was excellent. It was gone in a blink of an eye. I think I'm going to make a whole loaf just for myself :-o This just became my go to recipe for garlic bread. Thank you.