Cook1 hr 30 mins
This as a tasty soft bread that goes great with your favorite italian dish, as well as just by itself. This recipe is for an Abm-dough cycle.
- Add ingredients in order as listed to your ABM, and set on dough cycle.
- After cycle ends: remove dough and seperate into 2 sets of dough. This dough will be very sticky, so you must sprinkle flour where you are going to work with the dough. I also coat my hands in flour so I can handle it. Don't be afraid to sprinkle flour all over it if necessary, this won't hurt it.
- Roll out each loaf into a 12x5 inch, and pull-up dough long side, so you will have two 12 inch loaves, pinch sides closed.
- Turn on oven for a few minutes to about 100 degrees, then turn oven off.
- Place loaves on greased cookie sheet and cover with kitchen towel.
- Place loaves in oven to rise for about an hour.
- Remove loaves from oven, then preheat to 350 degrees.
- Place loaves back in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Removed and let cool on cake rack.