My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup gingersnap crumbs
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 salmon fillets, 4 to 8 ounces each
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons jamaican jerk spice
- 1 cup chopped mango (fresh or bottled)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, mix half the garlic with the gingersnap crumbs, set aside.
- 3In another bowl, whisk lime juice into eggs.
- 4Dip salmon filets into egg mixture to coat; then into gingersnap-garlic mixture, coating both sides.
- 5Spray a 13-by-9 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 6Arrange filets in a single layer.
- 7Bake until fish is opaque when the center is pierced with the tip of a sharp knife, about 15 minutes.
- 8Transfer to a warm serving platter.
- 9While the fish is baking, prepare the sauce.
- 10In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk together the remaining garlic, sour cream, mayonnaise and jerk seasoning until well blended.
- 11Stir in the mango and cook until heated through.
- 12Spoon sauce over salmon filets and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic And Ginger-Crusted Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 863.6
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 300.2 mg
- Sodium 758.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 72.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jamaican jerk spice