Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 12 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup gingersnap crumbs
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 salmon fillets, 4 to 8 ounces each
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons jamaican jerk spice
- 1 cup chopped mango (fresh or bottled)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix half the garlic with the gingersnap crumbs, set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk lime juice into eggs.
- Dip salmon filets into egg mixture to coat; then into gingersnap-garlic mixture, coating both sides.
- Spray a 13-by-9 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange filets in a single layer.
- Bake until fish is opaque when the center is pierced with the tip of a sharp knife, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a warm serving platter.
- While the fish is baking, prepare the sauce.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk together the remaining garlic, sour cream, mayonnaise and jerk seasoning until well blended.
- Stir in the mango and cook until heated through.
- Spoon sauce over salmon filets and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.