1/1 Photo of Garlic and Fresh Herb Pull–apart Bread
31 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Delicious Garlic and Fresh Herb Pull–apart Bread
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Garlic and Herb Infused Oil
- 1/2 cup corn oil (canola and extra virgin olive oil blend)
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs, minced (rosemary, oregano, thyme, sage, chives, basil)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh Italian flat leaf parsley
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1For infused oil: Combine oil, herbs, garlic and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- 2Combine flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in mixing bowl. Heat. Add milk to flour mixture and mix on low speed for 1 minute.
- 3Stir in egg and oil and continue to mix on low for 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended and dough pulls away from sides of bowl.
- 4Transfer dough to lightly floured surface and knead until dough is smooth and elastic, about 6 to 8 minutes. Shape the dough into a ball, and transfer to a lightly oiled bowl; turning once to coat.
- 5Cover; let rise in warm, draft–free place until doubled in size, about 45 to 60 minutes.
- 6Punch dough down and spread onto a lightly floured work surface. Using hands, pat dough into a 25x30 cm rectangle, approximately 3 cm thick. Divide dough into about 30 pieces using a pizza cutter or knife; roll into balls. Dip dough balls into oil and herb mixture to lightly coat. Arrange coated dough balls evenly in bottom of greased 25 cm tube pan. Cover; let rise in warm, draft–free place until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- 7Bake at 350ºF/180ºC for 25 to 30 minutes or until done. Let cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes. Invert to move from pan and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic and Fresh Herb Pull–apart Bread
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1004.9
- Calories from Fat 425
- Total Fat 47.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 57.8 mg
- Sodium 1229.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 122.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 23.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: