Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
For a light dinner for two. This recipe can easily be doubled.
- 8 ounces fresh salmon fillets
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup spinach, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup button mushroom, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ground pepper
- Place fillets in a shallow baking dish.
- Slit fillets and stuff with garlic and onions. If you are a garlic lover, you can easily add more garlic if desired.
- Spread cream cheese on top of fillets, top with spinach and mushrooms.
- Drizzle oil.
- Sprinkle pepper.
- Bake at 400F for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Bon appétit!
Very nice, was so delicious, the best salmon I ever had, and I don't like salmon very much.
WoW! This was just delicious. I prepared as directed, except used Neufchatel rather than cream cheese (lower fat) and plain ol' onions. Perfect.