Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped (or more)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 4 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 rib eye steaks (or steak of your choice)
- Mix the first six ingredients together in a Ziplock bag and add the steaks.
- Put in the refrigerator at least two hours to marinate.
- Put them on the grill and enjoy!
Wow! I was worried it would be too spicy for my husband and 9 yr old son, but they enjoyed it just as much as I did. It was very easy to do, and the steaks were so tender and tasty! I served them with some homemade garlic bread and a caesar salad. Thanks! This one's a keeper!
This is an awesome marinade. I let my t-bones marinate overnight and grilled them on my George Foreman tonight for dinner (I can't get to my bbq because of all of the snow). The flavour is incredible.
I used this with T bone steaks, marinated them over night, and cooked them on the grill. They were AWESOME! Thank you for sharing...DEFINATELY A KEEPER!