Recipe by - Carla -
Another great recipe for entertaining. I would suggest surrounding this dip with a bed of fresh lettuce leaves topped with fresh vegetables such as baby carrots, radishes, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, and celery for a vegetable platter no one can resist.
Top Review by Countrywife
This is a terrific dip. I doubled the garlic (I only had the small cloves from the middle of the head) and used some Walla Walla sweet onion. Yum! I'll certainly put this on my coffee table next time I have company.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup white onion, diced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried dill, crushed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, sharp, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush the garlic with a garlic press and beat in with the cream cheese until the mixture is smooth.
- Mix in the sour cream.
- Mix in the onion, spices, and dill; blend well.
- Fold in the cheddar cheese and walnuts.
- Allow to chill at least an hour before serving.