Succulent chicken breasts filled with plump garlic cloves and fresh basil leaves, then finally wrapped in a crispy parma ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice chicken breast through middle (not all the way) so as to make a pocket inside.
- 2fill with plenty of basil leaves and a chopped clove of garlic, then squeeze lemon juice inside also.
- 3wrap chicken with x3 slices of the ham, ensuring they overlap on top rather than underneath.
- 4Heat oil in griddle pan and cook chicken for approx 5 mins each side (or until cooked through).
- 5I like to serve with creamy cheese mash and cabbage.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic and Basil Stuffed Chicken, Wrapped in Parma Ham
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.4
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 91.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: