Recipe by jodiesprague
Succulent chicken breasts filled with plump garlic cloves and fresh basil leaves, then finally wrapped in a crispy parma ham.
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice chicken breast through middle (not all the way) so as to make a pocket inside.
- fill with plenty of basil leaves and a chopped clove of garlic, then squeeze lemon juice inside also.
- wrap chicken with x3 slices of the ham, ensuring they overlap on top rather than underneath.
- Heat oil in griddle pan and cook chicken for approx 5 mins each side (or until cooked through).
- I like to serve with creamy cheese mash and cabbage.