Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
One to go hog wild over. No pun intended. Adapted from porktenderloinrecipes.org.
Make and share this Garlic and Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pork tenderloin, trimmed (2 pounds)
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 4.92 ml finely minced fresh rosemary
- 4.92 ml finely minced fresh thyme
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 8 slice bacon
- 29.58 ml honey
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350°F Place pork on a roasting pan; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, rosemary, thyme, sugar, and pepper; rub over all sides of pork. Lay bacon slices crosswise over pork; tucking ends underneath.
- Roast 30 minutes; remove from oven and brush surface of pork with honey and vinegar. Return to oven; roast until internal temperature reaches 160°F, an additional 30 to 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes; slice and serve.