Recipe by gailanng
One to go hog wild over. No pun intended. Adapted from porktenderloinrecipes.org.
- 1 pork tenderloin, trimmed (2 pounds)
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Place pork on a roasting pan; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, rosemary, thyme, sugar, and pepper; rub over all sides of pork. Lay bacon slices crosswise over pork; tucking ends underneath.
- Roast 30 minutes; remove from oven and brush surface of pork with honey and vinegar. Return to oven; roast until internal temperature reaches 160°F, an additional 30 to 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes; slice and serve.