Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Thick and creamy dressing easily made in the blender. From Taste of Home.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 -3 anchovy fillets
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- Place the first nine ingredient in a blender, cover and process until smooth.
- While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- Transfer to a jar, cover and refrigerate until serving time.