The fat cat's favorite! Adapted from a recipe in a cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For The Lasagna
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 lb lasagna noodle, cooked
- 1/2 lb grated mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
For the sauce
- 1Mix the ricotta, parmesan, egg, and basil in a bowl. Add in the salt and pepper.
- 2Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 13"x9" pan (2" deep) with cooking spray. Take the noodles and set them non-overlapping in the bottom of the pan. Spread half the cheese mixture over the noodles. Now spread some tomato sauce over the cheese. Sprinkle mozzarella on top. Repeat until you have a layer of noodles resting at the top of the pan, at which point you may add the remainder of the sauce and bake for 20 minutes.
- 3Let cool for ten minutes, then serve. (Note: This is not really intended for cats.).
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garfield's Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.2
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 114.2 mg
- Sodium 467.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: