Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is not a soap but is designed to remove in-grained dirt, leaving hands soft and lightly perfumed. (I've not tried this yet but posting it so I can find it again. Sugar quantity is a guestimate. Zaar doesn't like dried Yarrow!)
- 30 ml olive oil
- 20 ml avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 1 tablespoon dried yarrow leaves (dried field hops)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (approx)
- Mix the oils in a screwtop jar.
- Finely grind the herbs together.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the ground herbs to the oils.
- Now add to the oils enough sugar to form a paste.
- Rub on hands to use.