1/1 Photo of "gardener's" Easy Rhubarb Cobbler
Chef #782749 Photogardener's Note:
We have an abundance of rhubarb this year and here ia a small cobbler dessert we enjoy. Instead of the powdered sugar you could top it with whip crean if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 9 inch pan and set aside.
- 2Start oven at 375.
- 3Make a crust:.
- 4Cut the butter into the flour,cinnamon & salt. Mix in the milk & egg. Knead with a fork and pat into a 9 " round. Place into prepared pan.
- 5Place the rhubarb onto the crust and set aside.
- 6Into a med. bowl mix together the sugar and strawberry gelatin. Pour over the rhubarb and bake for 35-40 minute Remove from oven and dust with powdered sugar if desired.
- 7Makes 8 servings.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "gardener's" Easy Rhubarb Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.0
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.3 mg
- Sodium 147.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 4.1 g