Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Garden Vegetable Vinaigrette, quick toss together compliment for any summer meal.
- 2 large ripe tomatoes
- 2 green peppers
- 1 red onion
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- salt and black pepper
- 1⁄2 red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- In large bowl, add ingredients in order.
- Dice tomato.
- Cut peppers into rings.
- Cut onion into rings.
- Slice cucumbers into thin slices.
- Salt/pepper to taste.
- Add thyme and basil, red wine vinegar, olive oil.
- Toss to coat vegetables in oil and vinegar.
- Allow to marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Can serve cold or at room temperature.
- I like my room temperature.
- Add pasta for a tasty pasta salad.
B"H A nice, refreshing, tasty salad! I used a red and orange bell pepper for appearances, and it turned out lovely.