Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 potatoes
- 2 large carrots
- 1⁄2 zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 4 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 stalks celery
- Brown ground beef half way then add potatoes, carrots, cook until tender.
- Add spices, onions, zucchini, mushrooms and celery, cook until celery is soft.
- Follow packet directions on spaghetti mix if using, or add the 4 cans tomato sauce and 1 6 oz. tomato paste.
- Simmer for about 15 min if freezing or 40 minutes if serving fresh.
- Cook noodles half way if freezing. Put sauce in freezer bag and freeze.
- Thaw, Cook noodles 5 minutes in boiling water and warm sauce in microwave or on stove. Enjoy.