Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Always inspired by the internet and what I read, TRUE! This one is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO simple, easy to do! NOTE: I used an egg ring, which makes the burgers 100 grams (when cooked) for 2**, (made 18 burgers!!!) Served on a bed of greens, caramelised onions (with spritz of balsamic) and homemade roasted peppers, this gets the WHOO HOO! NOTE: Original recipe http://www.informationaboutdiabetes.com/recipes/Garden_Vegetable_Burgers.htm *** For my food lifestyle with the other foods on the plate, is more than enough re a portion; for a male 150 grams may do too! :)
- After finely dicing and chopping above ingredients, MIX all in bowl until well combined.
- NOTE: fresh coriander is best.
- NOTE --- capers drained
- NOTE --- tomatoes seeded
- See note in introduction re portion size.
- HEAT cast iron pan on medium high, cook burgers until done.
- NOTE: Due to the additional ingredients, the burgers cook quickly and the mix does seem moister than most burger recipes; insuring it is mixed well will prevent burgers from falling apart; I put them in the fridge for 1 hour after mixing and find that helps before cooking.