Recipe by bert
This recipe was in a new cookbook I received for Christmas and I'm anxious to try it. It looks so good.
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese (4 oz)
- 4 flour tortillas (8-10" in diameter)
- 1 cup lightly packed spinach leaves
- 1 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 8 slices muenster cheese or 8 slices monterey jack cheese
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, chopped (1/2 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 2 tbsp of the cream cheese over each tortilla.
- Top with spinach and tomato to within 1 inch of edge.
- Sprinkle with carrot.
- Top with chesse slices.
- Sprinkle with bell pepper.
- Roll up tortillas tightly.
- Serve immediately, or wrap securely with plastic wrap and refrigerate no longer than 24 hours.