Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 1 bottle ragu tomato onion & garlic spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 can green peas
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook carrots, onion, zucchini, mushrooms, and garlic powder in oil, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, cook until hot.
- Serve mixture over spaghetti.