1/1 Photo of Garden Vegetable Soup Weight Watchers 0 Points Per 1 Cup Servi
This was a life saver for me when I started Weight Watchers. It's really good and with 2 slices WW wheat bread(only adds 1 point) It was quite filling. I got the recipe from the first week book of Weight Watchers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a large saucepan with nonstick cooking spray, heat.
- 2Saute' the carrot, onion, garlic over low heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
- 3Add broth, beans, tomato paste, basil, oregano, and salt; bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat, simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or until beans are tender.
- 5Stir in the zucchini and heat for 3-4 minutes. Serve hot.
- 6You can add in 1 1/2 cups diced green cabbage also, I personally do not like cabbage to I omit that ingredient.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Vegetable Soup Weight Watchers 0 Points Per 1 Cup Servi
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 192.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth