Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
vegetable soup that is very tasty and low in calories
Make and share this Garden Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup carrot
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 cups fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup green cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup green beans
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini
- Spray large saucepan with PAM.
- Saute carrots, onion and garlic over low heat until softened (about 5 minutes).
- Add broth, cabbage, beans, tomato paste, basil, orgeno and salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer (covered about 15 minutes or until beans are tender).
- Stir in zucchini and heat additional 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve Hot.