Recipe by olivegreen17
My family has been using this recipe for years. I hope you like your vegetables!!
Top Review by loof
Nice combination of veggies in this colorful and crunchy salad! I left out the optional olives and added a little ranch dressing, otherwise made as specified. This made a yummy and healthy salad!
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mixed salad greens (or buy greens seperately)
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced (or green)
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup pitted ripe olives, drained (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup radish, sliced
- 1 small carrot, diced
- 1 small celery, diced
- cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil and vinegar dressing