Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My family has been using this recipe for years. I hope you like your vegetables!!
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mixed salad greens (or buy greens seperately)
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced (or green)
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup pitted ripe olives, drained (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup radish, sliced
- 1 small carrot, diced
- 1 small celery, diced
- cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil and vinegar dressing
- Wash vegetables thoroughly with warm water.
- Slice and dice vegetables however you wish and drain olives.
- Toss sald greens with vegetables and olives in large bowl.
- Add dressing; mix until salad is well coated.
- Top with chedder cheese.
Nice combination of veggies in this colorful and crunchy salad! I left out the optional olives and added a little ranch dressing, otherwise made as specified. This made a yummy and healthy salad!