1/1 Photo of Garden Vegetable Pistachio Potato Salad
Buster's friend's Note:
Perfect accompaniment for grilled chicken or fish! I use canned corn when corn not at its peak - yum! From the California Pistachio Comission. To adapt for red meats, I delete the dill, change yogurt to sour cream & add 1 teaspoon smoked chipotle powder (love that stuff!).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 907.18 g red potatoes
- 236.59 ml frozen peas, defrosted (see note)
- 1 large carrot, pared, sliced (1 cup)
- 236.59 ml fresh corn kernels (2 ears)
- 236.59 ml broccoli floret, cut into small pieces
- 59.14 ml green onion, sliced
- 236.59 ml pistachios (natural California)
- 177.44 ml yogurt
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml dill weed
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 1Cook whole potatoes in boiling water about 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender; drain.
- 2Cool, then slice potatoes 1/4 inch thick.
- 3Combine potatoes with peas, carrot, corn, broccoli, green onion and pistachios in large bowl.
- 4Stir yogurt with mayonnaise, dill and pepper; combine with vegetables and toss gently.
- 5Note: To thaw peas, pour hot water from cooking potatoes over peas in sieve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Vegetable Pistachio Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.4
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 137.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 5.5 g