This tasty Frittata can be made up to 2 hours in advance. Found in Foster's Market newsletter. Haven't made this as yet but I assure you it won't be long before I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 small red potatoes, cut into 1/4-in .-thick slices
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-in . thick rounds
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh baby spinach leaves, washed
- 1 cup shredded gruyere or 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, small pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF,
- 2In 12-in. ovenproof, nonstick skillet, heat oil and butter over medium-high heat.
- 3Add potatoes and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, 10 to 12 minutes, until lightly brown and crispy.
- 4Add zucchini and bell pepper; cook 3 to 4 minutes, until zucchini is lightly cooked.
- 5Add spinach; cook 1 minute, until wilted.
- 6In bowl, whisk Gruyere, salt, pepper and eggs; pour over vegetables in skillet.
- 7Remove skillet from heat.
- 8Gently shake skillet to move eggs through vegetable mixture.
- 9Scatter cream cheese over egg-vegetable mixture.
- 10Top with rosemary.
- 11Place skillet in oven.
- 12Bake 18 to 20 minutes, just until eggs are set.
- 13Remove from oven.
- 14Cut into 6 wedges.
- 15Serve immediately or let cool to room temperature.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Vegetable Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.8
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 388.0 mg
- Sodium 618.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 18.8 g