Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This tasty Frittata can be made up to 2 hours in advance. Found in Foster's Market newsletter. Haven't made this as yet but I assure you it won't be long before I do.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 small red potatoes, cut into 1/4-in .-thick slices
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-in . thick rounds
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh baby spinach leaves, washed
- 1 cup shredded gruyere or 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese, small pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400ºF,
- In 12-in. ovenproof, nonstick skillet, heat oil and butter over medium-high heat.
- Add potatoes and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, 10 to 12 minutes, until lightly brown and crispy.
- Add zucchini and bell pepper; cook 3 to 4 minutes, until zucchini is lightly cooked.
- Add spinach; cook 1 minute, until wilted.
- In bowl, whisk Gruyere, salt, pepper and eggs; pour over vegetables in skillet.
- Remove skillet from heat.
- Gently shake skillet to move eggs through vegetable mixture.
- Scatter cream cheese over egg-vegetable mixture.
- Top with rosemary.
- Place skillet in oven.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, just until eggs are set.
- Remove from oven.
- Cut into 6 wedges.
- Serve immediately or let cool to room temperature.