Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Southern Living; when the garden overflow.
Top Review by PixieDust
This was so great. Very simply seasoned which allowed the flavor of the fresh vegetables to shine through. My veggie teenager went nuts over this. She wants me to fix this every night. This is a very quick and easy recipe that my whole family loved. Thanks Nurse Di :-)
- 4 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh corn
- 1 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute first 3 ingredients in butter in a skillet.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in corn and tomato; cover and cook an additional 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add salt and pepper, tossing gently.
- Sprinkle with cheese, and serve immediately.