Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 7 mins
Cook 11 mins
Fast, fresh and if you grow zucchini or crookneck squash, this recipe will become your favorite! Have had this recipe for years, no idea of source. Alter the seasonings to your tastes. Enjoy!
- Place sliced vegetables in microwave casserole dish.
- Mix seasoned salt, thyme and basil.
- Toss with vegetables.
- Cover casserole and cook at full power 8-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over hot vegetables.
- Cover and let melt (about 1 minute).
Easy and delicious! The seasonings give the veggies a nice flavor yet still allow the veggies to shine through. Can't wait to make it again, Kauaian Cook. It's a winner!
This is as quick and easy as it gets! I've made this twice: once exactly as printed and again substituting Penzeys' Sunny Tuscan Spice mixture for the thyme/basil. Mahalo, my friend, for making this delicious recipe for us "in person."
What a nifty vegetable dish to make. It makes use of a variety of vegetables that are tasty and visually appealing. It was super easy to prepare, the we thoroughly enjoyed the dish. Thanks, Kauaian cook for sharing your recipe.