Kauaian cook's Note:
Fast, fresh and if you grow zucchini or crookneck squash, this recipe will become your favorite! Have had this recipe for years, no idea of source. Alter the seasonings to your tastes. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sliced vegetables in microwave casserole dish.
- 2Mix seasoned salt, thyme and basil.
- 3Toss with vegetables.
- 4Cover casserole and cook at full power 8-10 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over hot vegetables.
- 6Cover and let melt (about 1 minute).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Vegetable Casserole (Microwave)
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.0
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 46.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: