- 1⁄2 cup warm buttermilk (70 to 80)
- 3 tablespoons water (70 to 80)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2⁄3 cup shredded zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons grated romano cheese or 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting.
- Chose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).