1/3 Photos of Garden Vegetable and Ham Salad
During the summer our family eats a lot of salads. I love how refreshing they are and the fact that they are healthy doesn't hurt either. This salad is a meal in itself or could be used as a side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups pasta shells, uncooked small
- 2 cups ham, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups cucumbers, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1Cook pasta as directed on package.
- 2Drain and rinse pasta in cold water and let chill.
- 3Meanwhile, in large bowl, mix remaining salad ingredients and set aside.
- 4In small bowl, mix dressing ingredients until well blended.
- 5Add cooked and cooled pasta to salad.
- 6Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
- 7Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Vegetable and Ham Salad
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.4
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 1116.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 15.9 g