Recipe by ElaineAnn
This is from the June '07 GoodHousekeeping magazine. Simple, healthy, and delicious. I added some alfalfa sprouts to mine and only used half the amount of spinach leaves.
Top Review by megs_
This was so fresh tasting and yummy! The lemon really brightened the sandwich up and made it taste like something out of a fancy deli. :) Loved it! Looking forward to eating these for lunch this week - this is a keeper for sure! Thanks for sharing.
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, loosely packed
- 2 ounces cooked turkey breast, sliced
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced