Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Adapted from a turkey burger recipe. It's a nice change of pace from meatloaf (and probably healthier)
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 2⁄3 cup shredded carrot
- 2⁄3 cup minced onion
- 2⁄3 cup minced celery
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Gently mix all ingredients with fork.
- Place into a loaf pan (suggest spray with Pam first).
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Let set 5-10 minutes before taking out of pan.
- May top with steak sauce if so desire.