- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 8 slices bread
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix tuna, mayo, onion, green pepper and seasonings.
- Cover each of 4 bread slices with tuna mixture, 1 cheese slice and second bread slice.
- Spread outsides of sandwiches with additional mayo or softened butter.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat until lightly browned on both sides.