Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
Delicious! A great way to use up leftover ham, too. Prep time includes chilling time.
- 1 (7 ounce) package elbow macaroni (2 c uncooked -- I use gluten-free pasta)
- 2 cups cooked ham, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced black olives
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup Italian dressing
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill for 2 hours to blend flavors.