Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 354.88 ml chopped roma tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped and seeded
- 78.07 ml sweet red pepper
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 29.58 ml finely chopped onions
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- This stays good up to 1 week.
This was good, however there was a little too much cilantro for my taste. Next time I will be cutting it in half and I'll probably add some jalepeno seeds or juice to make it spicier. Great base salsa though. Thanks!