Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped roma tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped and seeded
- 1⁄3 cup sweet red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- This stays good up to 1 week.
This was good, however there was a little too much cilantro for my taste. Next time I will be cutting it in half and I'll probably add some jalepeno seeds or juice to make it spicier. Great base salsa though. Thanks!