Recipe by cmrb734
Fresh mozzarella is easier to slice when it is very firm. Place mozzarella in the freezer just until firm, and thinly slice. Any brand of prebaked pizza crust will work for this recipe. 8 WW Points
- 1 (12 ounce) prebaked pizza crusts
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons commercial pesto sauce
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (about 2 large)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Spray crust with cooking spray.
- Place crust on a baking sheet; bake at 450 for 10 minutes. Spread pesto evenly over crust, leaving 1/2 inch border. Top with mozzarella cheese slices and tomato; sprinkle with pepper. Bake at 450 for 5 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is golden. Sprinkle with basil.