Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is something I threw together last night. It turned out quite well. Hopefully I can remember all the ingredients. My hubby even ate the yam, which he doesn't usually care for.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 cups spinach leaves
- 10 baby carrots
- 1⁄8 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 yam, sliced in 1/4 inch slices, pre-cooked
- salt and pepper
- Line a jelly roll pan with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Place filets on foil covered pan and sprinkle with Old Bay seasoning, and garlic powder.
- Lay onion slices, sliced zucchinni, sliced yam, spinach, baby carrots, green onions, green peppers, and any other veggies you may like, over the filets.
- Sprinkle with dill weed. Divide the margarine into quarters and place the dots randomly over the dish.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes. You can start checking at 20 minutes. The fish is done when it flakes.
- Note: to precook the yam, I threw it in the microwave for 8 minutes or so. When it was cooked thoroughly, I allowed it to cool enough to handle and then placed on the spinach.