Recipe by AmyZoe
I am not a tuna salad lover...I could take it or leave it most of the time. This recipe changes things, and I absolutely loved this. I'm glad I tripled the recipe. Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury Cool Salads and Sizzling Barbecue.
- 5 1⁄2 ounces elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing (prepared)
- 1 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery, diagonally sliced
- 6 1⁄8 ounces tuna, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni to desired doneness as directed on package.
- Drain and rise with hot water.
- In large bowl, combined hot macaroni and dressing and toss gently.
- Add cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, green pepper, celery, and tuna. Mix gently.
- In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, dill, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Add to macaroni mixture and mix gently.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.