1/1 Photo of Garden Stuffed Mushrooms
Carrot and green pepper add color and crunch to these tasty stuffed mushrooms. Great appetizer for any occasion. From Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat oven to 350*F.
- 2in small bowl stir together all ingredients except mushrooms.
- 3stuff each mushroom cap with 1 tablespoon filling.
- 4place in buttered 13x9 baking pan.
- 5bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
- 6sprinkle with cheese if desired and bring back to oven until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.1
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 22.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb seasoned stuffing mix