This is a quick side dish that looks nice on the plate. Goes great with BBQ steak.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Microwave pierced potatoes on high for about 12 minutes, bake for 5 minutes.
- 3Slice off potato tops, scoop out pulp, keeping skins intact.
- 4Mash pulp in a medium bowl.
- 5Heat in a small skillet over medium heat; add butter.
- 6Add onion and saute until tender.
- 7Add broccoli, and salad dressing to potato pulp and mix well.
- 8Brush outside of potato skins with vegetable oil.
- 9Spoon potato mixture into shells.
- 10Place on a baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes.
- 11Sprinkle with parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.6
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.3 mg
- Sodium 358.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 6.9 g