Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not your Typical Long Island Iced Tea. This one is Fruity and Strong makings of an elaborate mixed-drink. Although it doesn't contain tea, it's taste is similar as in today's fruity herbal iced teas.
- 1⁄2 ounce seagram's lime twisted gin
- 1⁄2 ounce grey goose pear vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce citrus tequila (Margaritaville Lime Flavored Tequila or 267 Orange Tequila Infusion)
- 1⁄2 ounce mango rum
- 1⁄2 ounce triple sec
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 4 frozen mango chunks (optional)
- 1 slice lemon
- Mix ingredients together over ice in a tall Collins Glass. Pour into a shaker and give one brisk shake. Pour back into the glass and make sure there is a touch of fizz at the top.
- Garnish with lemon and frozen mango.